I have to start with this loaded question… Would you like to make a little extra income each month? Well, I’m doing it on Goread! Check this GoRead Buzz Video.
First, let me tell you why you might not want to use GoRead.
- It’s a social media platform that requires you to write content and share it.
- There are some expenses every month, which you will need to keep track of for your business expenses at tax time.
- The platform is always growing with new subscribers to share your content and for you to share their content (for which you earn points and $), so you will have to network with other though leaders.
- The platform is also growing technically and the added services sometimes make it seem temporary dysfunctional… kinda like Facebook was a few years ago.
- We may seem a little cultish to some… We have an awesome Mutual Admiration Society here in Montreal of established authors & coaches who help each other with all this sharing. We call our group BUZZ TOO. There are several similar groups on GoRead as well.
f) You will need to dedicate anywhere from one to two hours a week to earn an average of $300 USD a month.
f) It’s not magic. It’s not a lottery. It’s work, folks.
Second, let me tell you why you might want to use GoRead.
- There are thousands of writers, authors, and coaches from all areas on it, and they are all helping each other become better writers.
- It’s a community of thought leaders.
- It’s an easy to use, one-stop-shop, for distributing your content over several social media platforms.
- This is an amazing place to write and share your ideas and have a supportive audience to help you grow.
- You can re-use your own content & articles from your own blogs. This will take you even less time a week.
- Sign up from this link and send me a message as soon as you have. I will share with you everything I’ve done to get revenue here.
Finally, I’ve been on GoRead for 7 months now and I’m averaging $300 USD a month from about 2 hours a week’s work.
Let me clarify this statement:
It didn’t take me 7 months to build to this average.
I hit over $400 on the second month.
My average is lower for two reasons:
1- My first month was only 3 days long.
2- I took two weeks off during the 7 months where I didn’t submit weekly articles.
So, how would you like to earn a little extra cash while doing what you already do and have fun doing it.
Check this out this GoRead Buzz Video and let me help you.
Mario MJ Perron
This is not actually me. I hired an actor to do it for me… Just kidding.