“My to-do list for today: count my blessings, practice kindness, let go of what I can’t control, listen to my heart, be productive yet calm, just breathe.” By Unknown
Yup, yup, yup. I can’t say that I religiously do all these everyday, but I can tell you that with very little effort, I can remember moments where I’m doing one or another of this list. Moreover, I can tell you unequivocally the feeling I have when doing these, is joy.
- Counting blessings is a great way to feel grateful.
- Practicing kindness is almost always rewarded with a smile, and when it isn’t we are easily able to remember our good intentions.
- Letting go, in any form and for any reason, brings some form of relief.
- Listening to my heart, when I am mindful enough to do it, always lifts my self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Being calmly productive, like I feel as I’m writing this, accompanied by Talk Talk on Spotify, is very pleasant and satisfying.
- Just breathe… you’ll have to try this one yourself. I’m sure you will eventually feel the same as I do, relaxed and calm.