Ok, so this was done out of a desire to be done with this process… I got bored of the materials and already have other projects in the works… I wanted to use up the rest of the ink… as you can see it was mostly blue. I made the mistake of letting the blue into the red and lost some vibrance… actually it looked all blue when it was wet.

I let it sit for a few hours and it didn’t dry much at all, so I decided to wash the paper under the water and left it to dry for more hours. I decided to quickly draw on the face when the paper was still soaked in hopes that it might speed-bleed… it didn’t.

In conclusion, this process helped break my creative block and I feel compelled to do something daily… we shall see.

Stay tuned for some other projects that are in the works already…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.