Following the interesting results of Day 5 where I used a very wet varnish bruh to drag the pigments across the page, I decided to try it again, only a little differently.
This time I painted in the large spaces with pigment… less than usual and it started to dry fast. I had a feeling this would lead to less blending. I also chose to use less blue ink so as not to blur the silly-bird image .
I’m also considering painting directly instead of using a black marker to make outlines… maybe it will become something very different and then I could try to outline whatever emerges.
Frankly, I’m loving the blotchy look. I wonder what would happen to the ink if I sprinkled salt crystals on it.
Maybe we will see tomorrow…
One thought on “A Creative Block Project – Day 7”
This is pretty neat!
LikeLiked by 1 person